The High Grade Iron-Blooded Orphans (HGI-BO) ASW-G-08 Gundam Barbatos 6th Form is a 1/144 scale kit released in 2016.
- Gundam Barbatos
- Large Special Mace
- Chainsaw tooth
- 2 arm mortars
- 2 Autocannons
- 1st-5th form feet parts
- Reactive Armor
- 5th form Ground Type feet parts
- Poseable sub-arm
- Boosters (with joints)
- 6th form Chest Armor
- Graze Ritter Standard Type parts
- Shoulder Armor
- Head Crest
- Chest Armor
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- Legs feature double-jointed parts for wider range of articulation.
- Arm joints can be bent into 120 degrees.
- Shoulder socket joints can be pulled up for extra upwards articulation.
- Upper torso can slightly tilt frontwards and backwards.
- Includes an alternate left arm to create Gundam Barbatos 1st form.
- Backpack sub-arms can be deployed via parts swapping.
- Large Special Mace can attach onto either of the the backpack sub-arms with special adapters.
- Large Special Mace can be rearranged into attack mode via minor parts swapping.
- Gundam Barbatos can interchange between:
- 5th Form: Arm Mortars + 4th Form Shoulder Armors + Normal Feet + (McGillis' Schwalbe Graze's leg boosters + joint part from the Gundam Barbatos + Kutan III set
- 5th Form Ground Type: Arm Mortars or Autocannons + 4th form Shoulder Armors + Ground Type Feet
- 6th Form: Arm Mortars or Autocannons + Graze Ritter Shoulder Armors + 6th Form Chest Armor + Ground Type Feet + Boosters
- The included Graze Ritter Standard Type parts & Barbatos 6th form's Shoulder Armor, is compatible to the HGI-BO Carta Issue's Graze Ritter. (Painting is needed for the shoulder armors if you want to have matching colors)
Tips & Tricks
- For better results, some or most of the details are needed to be applied & panel-lined with Gundam Markers and/or Mr. Color paints.
- The open hands from the Mobile Suit Option Set 7 can be used for this kit. (The dorsals must be swapped.)
- Initial Batch comes with a special Tekketsu no Orphans Gunpla booklet and a Mobile Disk.