The RX-78-2 Gundam (Revive) is a 1/144 scale High Grade Universal Century (HGUC) kit released in 2015.
- RX-78-2 Gundam
- 1 pair of Open hands
- Trigger right hand
- 2 Beam Sabers
- Beam Rifle
- Hyper Bazooka
- Joint part for Bazooka
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- Shoulder parts can be pulled upward for extra articulation.
- Arms and legs feature double-jointed parts for extra articulation.
- Hip joints can tilt upwards/downwards on each piece.
- Pelvis joint can swing upwards/downwards.
- Waist can tilt frontwards (or backwards in a limited manner) via an inverted 2-piece L-shape joint construction.
- Beam Saber hilts can be optionally removed as handheld weapons.
- Beam Rifle's foregrip & sensor can swing left and right.
- Hyper Bazooka's grip can be adjusted by pivoting up and down.
- Hyper Bazooka can store onto the rear waist armor via a joint part.
- The Shield can be attached onto the backpack.
- The Shield's grip can be optionally flipped out for the left hand to wield.
Tips & Tricks
- The weapons from the Gundam Hammer & Original Weapons set included in the September issue of Gundam ACE Magazine can be used for this Gunpla.
Italicized Lines are exclusives.
- HGUC RX-78-3 Gundam G-3 (Revive Ver.)
- HGUC RX-78-2 Gundam (21st Century Real Type Ver.)
- HGUC RX-78-2 Gundam (Revive Clear Color Ver.)
- HGUC RX-78-2 Gundam (Revive Smoke Black Clear Ver.)
- HGUC RX-78-2 Gundam (Revive Gold Coating Ver.)
- HGUC RX-78-2 Gundam (Revive Metallic Gloss Injection)
Notes & Trivia
- Unlike the HG Ver.G30th kit, this Gunpla does not include the Gundam Hammer, but the accessory can be purchased from the Gundam Hammer & Original Weapons set, which is released as a freebie for the extra publication edition of the September issue of Gundam ACE Magazine.
- Unlike the first 2 HG Gundam kits, & like the HG G30th kit, this Gunpla does not include a non-transformable Core Fighter.
- The Gunpla has the same price as the first HGUC RX-78-2 Gundam.