The G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Space Mode is a 1/144 scale High Grade (1990) kit released in 2000.
- Beam Rifle
- Beam Saber (1 handle, 1 activated)
- Beam Shield effect part
- Trigger right hand
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- The kit features inner frame arms and legs.
- Beam Rifle can mount onto both sides of the hexagonal leg & rear waist armor post.
- Left arm can be optionally choose between normal and beam shield activated mode.
- Some Armor pieces can be removed to partially form G-Saviour Origin.
Tips & Tricks
- Care must be taken while removing the Beam Rifle from the one-piece trigger hand: excessive force can potentially snap off the index finger due to it's thin support panel, so the safest way is slowly remove it, starting from the dorsal parts.
Notes & Trivia
- So far this kit is the only G-Saviour MS released.
- The G-Saviour Space Mode was designed with detachable armor pieces, as other variants such as the G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Terrain Mode were planned for release. However, due to the poor reception of the G-Saviour film, the HG G-Saviour line was cancelled.
- After being out of print for a decade, the kit was finally reissued in October 2017.