The HG Gundam SEED Custom Kit is a 1/144 scale freebie kit released in 2012 as a Hobby Japan exclusive freebie.
- Grand Slam Sword
- 4 pairs of Manipulator parts (square)
- 2 and a pair of Manipulator parts (round)
- Double-jointed knee parts
- 4 Action Arm parts
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- Grand Slam Sword can fold into storage mode.
- Grand Slam Sword features a small tab that allows the RG Aile Strike Gundam to wield it securely.
Tips & Tricks
- HG Aile Strike Gundam (or it's variant the Strike Rouge + IWSP), RG Aile Strike Gundam (or it's variants), & HGCE Aile Strike Gundam can wield the sword. (The RG can grip the sword with the sword's molded peg)
- If you purchase multiple units of this kit, 2 or 4 Grand Slam swords can combine to each other in 3 different ways.
- If you install the double-jointed knee joints on some kits like the HG Freedom Gundam, you need to flip it upside down.
Notes & Trivia
- The Action Arm joints does not increase the kit's arm articulation.
- Leg Joints may not be compatible to current HG SEED Destiny kits.