The RX-78-2 Gundam is a 1/144 Scale Real Grade (RG) kit released in 2010.
- RX-78-2 Gundam
- 2 Beam Sabers
- 2 Beam Saber hilts (with pegs)
- 1 pair of fists
- Beam Rifle
- Core Fighter (Transformable)
- Non-Transforming Core Block
- 1/144 Amuro Ray figurine
- Adapter for Action Base
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- Poseable manipulators feature 3+1+1 articulation.
- Core Fighter or Core Block can dock with the Gundam.
- Leg & arm armor pieces can slide out when the joints are bent.
- The shield's grip/joint can slide up and down.
- Bazooka can store onto the back skirt armor.
- Beam Rifle & Bazooka can be wielded securely with the flip-out tabs.
- Gundam can be displayed with the Action Base 2 via an adapter.
Tips & Tricks
- For better results:
- The parts can be panel-lined with Gundam Markers.
- The kit can be sprayed with Mr. Hobby Top Coat.
- Take note that the shoulder's socket joint and the shoulder armor's joint must be snapped together to complete the assembly.
- Care must be taken on the weapon's tabs: the pivoting wrist joint on the poseable manipulators (which also doubles as a peg socket) can make the weapons pop off from it if not attached properly.
Italicized lines are exclusives.
- RG RX-78-2 Gundam (Mechanical Clear Ver.)
- RG RX-78-2 Gundam (Ver. GFT)
- RG RX-78-2 Gundam (Ver. Gundam Docks at Hong Kong)
- RG RX-78-2 Gundam & 1/35 MS-06S Char's Zaku II Head (Premium Ver.)
- RG RX-78/C.A. Casval's Gundam
- RG RX-78-3 Gundam "G-3"
- RG RX-78-2 Gundam (Clear Color Ver. The Art of Gundam Limited Edition)